Meet Renee Nagel, Cosmetic Service Provider
Renee Nagel is a laser technician and licensed esthetician. She earned her BA in Communications from Western Illinois University. Having always had a passion for helping people feel good about themselves inside and out, she decided to return to school to earn a Paramedical Aesthetician degree at Keiser Career College in Florida. Prior to joining MD SkinCenter, she developed extensive experience in esthetics over the course of nine years at medical clinics, laser centers, spas and salons in Florida and Illinois.
At MD SkinCenter, she works closely with Dr. Stenstrom to provide clients with the most scientifically advanced and safest cosmetic treatments. Highly sought after as one of Rockford's "best-kept secrets", Renee helps many men and women achieve their glow from the inside out through various combinations of laser treatments and/or peels. She also offers expert waxing and dermaplaning, making professional esthetic services available to all in a wide-range of price-points. Known for her down-to-earth warmth, professionalism and discretion, her goal is to provide clients with the finest personal service.
She is also very knowledgeable on all the products in our boutique, including the Glo Minerals cosmetic line, and enjoys demonstrating applications or providing product education. Whether she is providing customized laser treatments or a brow wax, providing comfort and confidence to her clients as a skincare professional is of utmost importance to Renee. She is committed to helping each client achieve and maintain healthy skin and has successfully worked with all skin types including acneic, scarred, sun-damaged, aging and dull skin.
At MD SkinCenter, we can address all of your cosmetic concerns! We offer a full line of professional skin products in our reception-area boutique, as well as a full spectrum of cosmetic services, including:
MDSKIN SIGNATURE FACIAL: this 45 minute invigorating facial
will get your skin glowing. This facial is a rejuvenating. stimulating
treatment that will soften your pores, brighten your skin tone, and
make your skin feel hydrated and refreshed. Skin analysis and scalp
massage is included.
CHEMICAL PEELS: improve the appearance and tone of the skin with minimal to no downtime. A series of peels will yield best results, followed by periodic maintenance treatments.
- Image® MD Chemical Peels - we offer a variety of peels that are customized by our esthetician to enhance your skin care needs
- Dermaplaning may be added prior to any treatment for optimal results
HYDRAFACIAL MD®: a Hydrafacial MD® is one of the most powerful, non-invasive skin resurfacing treatments available today. It combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection that removes dead skin cells and impurities, while simultaneously delivering moisturizing serums into the skin. We offer Deluxe or Platinum options.
SKINPEN® microneedling with PRP ™ : The SkinPen device is the first and only FDA-cleared device used for microneedling (a.k.a. collagen induction therapy), a treatment that activates your body’s natural collagen and elastin production process by creating a series of microscopic openings along your skin’s surface. You may hear these openings called “micro-injuries,” but they are harmless—this process simply triggers your body to increase the production of collagen and elastin, gradually thickening and smoothing the skin.
Microneedling with PRP ™ improves firmness, reduces visible pore size, levels out deep acne scars, and leaves you with smooth, unblemished skin. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a preparation made by drawing a small amount of your own blood from your arm, similar to what you would expect at a routine checkup. It is extracted by spinning the blood sample in a centrifuge to separate the PRP, a gold liquid, which floats to the top after the spinning process. This concentrate of PRP contains growth factors and proteins that promote healing and cell renewal in the body. Most patients can return to normal activities within 24 hours.
SOFT TISSUE FILLERS: these treatments help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face. Dermal fillers can be used to plump thin lips, soften facial creases and wrinkles and improve the appearance of recessed scars.
- Juvederm® - smooth gel filler used to instantly smooth away wrinkles around your mouth and nose with just one treatment
- Sculptra® - an anti-aging injection to subtly replace lost collagen, often through a series of 1-4 treatments
- Voluma® - the only filler FDA-approved for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss, results are seen immediately
NEUROTOXINS - injections to reduce dynamic wrinkles and lines made by facial expression
SPIDER VEIN TREATMENT
- Asclera®: injection of a sclerosing agent into small spider veins and small varicose veins
- Laser treatment of small veins using intense pulsed light
We are pleased to offer several treatments by the revolutionary InMode system, a comprehensive aesthetic laser that can effectively address numerous skin concerns: fine lines/wrinkles, sun damage, acne scarring, unwanted hair, and cellulite/unwanted fat deposits. See BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS !
See Informational Video
- Diolaze ™ high speed laser hair removal: achieve smooth and soft skin using an advanced hair removal laser that safely and gently eliminates unwanted hair.
- Fractora ™ Skin Resurfacing: a full scale treatment to improve superficial skin problems (sun damage) and deep textural concerns (wrinkles, acne scarring, skin contraction). This treatment can decrease wrinkles, improve skin complexion, reduce skin irregularities, and provide healthier looking skin - all in one treatment option!
- Lumecca ™ IPL: a powerful intense pulse light treatment to reduce brown spots and vascular lesions caused by sun damage
- Forma ™ Skin Firming Treatment: utilizes radio frequency technology to stimulate new collagen and skin contraction, improving the texture and tone of skin with no downtime!
- BodyFX™ Non-invasive body contouring and cellulite treatment: uses advanced, focused radiofrequency to not only reduce fat in problematic areas, but tighten and tone the overlying skin!
Morpheus8™ a fractional skin
treatment that stimulates collagen production of the underlying layers of
the dermis. By targeting
the deeper layers of the skin, tissues of the face and body can be remodeled to reveal a more radiant youthful appearance