Beginning May 1, 2020, we will resume in-office visits while continuing to also offer telemedicine visits. Please
to learn more about our telemedicine option. We will continue to deliver the highest standards of dermatologic care and Mohs surgery, while taking all necessary measures to protect our patients and staff from the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please take note of the following procedures on the day of your in-office visit. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience these may cause and ask for your patience in our united efforts to limit risks.
- All patients are asked to wait inside their cars, in our parking lot. Please do not come into our office on arrival. Around the time of your appointment, our office will call the cell phone number you provided.
- Patients will be asked in advance to complete any documents needed for their visit. The completed documents may be returned electronically prior to the visit or the COMPLETED documents may be brought along to the visit.
- Patients may not bring any guests or companions into our office space. Any companions must wait in the car. If assistance is medically necessary, patients may only bring one caregiver or parent (if patient is a minor) into the visit to provide assistance.
- In accordance with the new State of Illinois Executive Order, effective May 1, everyone will be required to wear a face-covering or mask when in a public place. As such, all patients are required to arrive for their appointments with their own face coverings. In accordance with contingency capacity measures for personal protective equipment, MD SkinCenter must ensure that our own limited supply of facemasks are available for our essential workers within our clinic.
- While in our clinic, patients will be asked to maintain social distancing measures.
We thank you for your patience and understanding and look forward to seeing you soon!