In response to nationwide recommendations for minimizing face-to-face office visits during COVID-19, we are offering telemedicine visits for appropriate appointment types. You can have these appointments "virtually" as real-time, interactive video calls directly with our providers from the comfort of your home using either your smartphone, laptop or desktop computer.
- No wait times
- No risk of exposure
- Increased access for those with chronic illness, mobility challenges or those who live in rural areas
- Prescriptions can be ordered or renewed without an office visit
Governor Pritzker’s Executive Order requires all regulated healthcare insurers to cover the costs of all telemedicine services rendered by in-network providers. These visits are covered by your health insurance to the same extent as regular office visits.
Some types of visits that can be scheduled as telemedicine visits:
- New rashes, urgent rashes or rash follow ups
- Evaluation of concerning lesions
- Allergic reactions
- Eczema visits
- Psoriasis visits
- Medication refills
- Acne visits
- Nail evaluation
- Skin infection evaluation
- Hair loss / Alopecia
- Mohs consultations
We invite you to call our office at 815-484-9900 to schedule your virtual visit.